The motto of the Mizrachi Movement is ארץ ישראל לעם ישראל על פי תורת ישראל (The Land of Israel for the People of Israel according to the Torah of Israel).
The Mizrachi Organisation's values and objectives are:
- To promote the Jewish religion.
- To work towards the enrichment of the Land of Israel, for the People of Israel, according to the Torah of Israel.
- To strengthen traditional Religious Zionist Judaism and to increase its influence both in Israel and in the Diaspora as an affiliate of the World Mizrachi Organization.
- To establish, operate, maintain and support Synagogues, Schools, Seminars, Shiurim and other undertakings in the spirit of Mizrachi ideology.
- To co-ordinate, encourage, initiate, arrange, and participate in Jewish religious, educational and cultural activities for the benefit of Jews in Australia in the spirit of Mizrachi ideology.
- To encourage, support and guide the development of Mizrachi-affiliated youth groups – in particular Bnei Akiva – and their related activities.
- To work towards the economic and spiritual development of Israel and to promote Aliyah in accordance with the “Jerusalem Program” of the 27th World Zionist Congress.
- To operate a Jewish Day School known as Leibler Yavneh College.